5.24.2013

A Complete Overhaul

Perhaps you've noticed that my official website is nowhere to be found these days.  Or maybe you've noticed I haven't been posting as many photos on facebook as I once did.

Well, I feel I should let you in on a not-so-secret secret.  My business, Studio Vie Photography, is undergoing a major change behind the scenes.  I'm still in the creative process as far as the logo and branding are concerned, but simply put, we're doing a complete overhaul!  

This is all very exciting for me!  I believe the new brand for my business will more accurately reflect the style and approach that I take with photography.  I can't wait to reveal more, but in the meantime, you will see business as usual and this blog will be the main space for that.  :)

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for taking interest in my art.


No comments: